Whirpool-gold-microwave-oven-burning-smell-and-not-heating-up, i have a whirlpool microwave model mh6150xhq-1 that turns on, but is making a buzzing sound, & smells like wires are burning up. any ideas, or suggestions.. A new and better video update for the previous one where i explain how to fix your microwave that works but doesn't heat. easiest fix you can find. follow th..., hi,if it doesnt heat the problem will be on the high voltage side of the microwave,most likely the magnetron or capacitor,either way it would need to be disassembled and parts tested,they can be costly if out of warranty,it needs to be checked out in a shop due the danger risk of 50,000 volts,if more than a few years old the costs may be higher than a new unit.

My microwave does not heat up and i get a burning smell, why? - answered by a verified appliance technician, looking trough the posts i didn't see one that mentioned a smell as well. microwave seems to work but does not heat, makes a loud humm and after a few seconds you smell an electrical smell like insulation buring or a overheated transformer..

Check the position of the oven and stove knobs. if an oven-range combo has manual knobs instead of a touchscreen, and if you recently removed the knobs while cleaning, there’s a good chance they ..., i have a ge profile advantium® 240 above the cooktop oven psa2201rss02. the last couple of days i've been smelling a faint electrical burning smell. i opened the unit and found a couple wires connected to the transformer appear to be burnt where they connect with the transformer. the unit is.... A microwave that does not heat up may have a broken magnetron. this is the part that makes the heat to cook the food. if it is broken, it may blow a fuse in your microwave which could lead to other components failing., cause 1 diode the diode converts the a/c power output of the transformer to d/c, doubling the voltage to nearly 5,000 volts. this high voltage powers the magnetron to heat the food. if the diode burns out, the magnetron won’t receive enough voltage to operate, preventing the microwave from... - kenmore microwave.

Burning odors such as melting plastic or burned wires when the microwave is in use indicate that the electrical components within your microwave are failing. do not attempt to repair or...


 ✔ Floor accent and wall tile suggestions
 ✔ Accent chair with diagonal back
 ✔ Simmons rock and roll armless accent chair
 ✔ Charcoal grey couch and accent chair
 ✔ American signature furniture sale today
 ✔ Creative ideas for an accent wall
 ✔ Taupe accent wall with light brown furniture
 ✔ American freight furniture store trussville alabama
 ✔ Best accent chair mid century modern review for the money
 ✔ 1914 american furniture maker ken jr
 ✔ American west furniture manufacturers
 ✔ American drew furniture from 1970'
 ✔ Accent barrel chair in birf fabric
 ✔ Avenue 6 main street chair accent grey
web hit counter