Fine Your Idea

What-happens-if-you-microwave-food-for-too-long, i was about to sign off for the night when i saw your question. my dad was out visiting someone, they decided to have baked potatoes cooked in the microwave, fair play, no problem. but the timer on the microwave was broken so it was on continuous..... Well, the answer is no. eating microwaved food will not cause cancer. because the purpose of microwaves in an oven is to heat up the food by producing the radiation in order to vibrate the water molecules in the food. but there are chances to have cancer when the food is cooked in a plastic container in an oven., your safest bet is to microwave food in glass or ceramic containers. paper plates, wax paper, parchment paper, and white paper towels are safe, too—but brown paper bags and newspapers are not ....

Microwaves are not safe devices to use. using a microwave to heat up food results in the loss of nutrients and the creation of cancer-causing nutrients., it's great to have food left when you go out to eat or when you cook at home, and most of us just stick it in the microwave without much thought. there are a number of foods that you should never ....

Add to my articles. is it possible that millions of people are ignorantly sacrificing their health in exchange for the convenience of microwave ovens?, photo by david french/flickr/microwave ux design. nearly every modern kitchen has a microwave oven. since the first domestic radar range microwave was introduced 1967, people around the world have been heating up their leftovers, popping their popcorn, and steaming their veggies with the appliance.. If it was an expensive one, it would probably shut itself down as per qatmandue's. if it's cheap, it's going to heat up more and more- depending on how well insulated it is, it's either going to end up giving out about 700w in heat, or it will melt the magnetron, short, and (if it isn't earthed) catch fire., running a microwave with nothing in it can damage your microwave. that's because microwaves operate by emitting radio waves that vibrate water molecules in food, so when there is no water molecules in the microwave, these waves reverberate back into the piece that creates the waves, breaking it..

It can cause damage to the magnetron, the device that creates the microwaves. if there is no load (food, water, etc.) in the oven cavity while it is running then the microwave energy is reflected back into the magnetron and can cause it to overload and fail.


web hit counter