Fine Your Idea

Uncovered-food-in-microwave, don't microwave food uncovered don't be that person at work who doesn't cover their food when microwaving, resulting in a bolognese explosion (and then doesn't clean it, geez). please cover the damn thing. "having it uncovered -- particularly if there's fat or liquid in there -- means it can tend to explode," williams said.. It is not bad, just less messy. and if you cover the food, it can help steam the food as it cooks, great for heating leftovers allowing for better distribution of the heat, more thoroughly cooked food. there isn’t harm in it unless a package direc..., cover foods with a lid or a microwave-safe plastic wrap to hold in moisture and provide safe, even heating. turn back a corner for the steam to vent. heat ready-to-eat foods such as hot dogs, luncheon meats, fully cooked ham, and leftovers until steaming hot. after reheating foods in the microwave oven, allow standing time..

You have to cover food because the uncovered food absorb the rays of microwave,which can effect our health., i got the following recently on one of those 'forward' emails. not sure as to the authenticity but it certainly made me think!! 1. no plastic containers in microwave.

I always cover food when reheating it in a microwave, for several reasons: it prevents mess in the event of an explosion (particularly so with soup). it prevents the food from drying out., microwaves destroy breast milk and vitamin b-12. the health benefits of vitamin b-12 are instantly negated once heated in a microwave. in a study published in the journal of agricultural and food chemistry, researchers decided to examine the effects of microwave heating on the loss of vitamin b-12 in foods like raw beef, pork, and milk.the results of the study show there was a 30 to 40 percent ....

Microwave cooking can only kill disease-causing bugs when the correct temperature and time combination is achieved throughout the food portion. cooking to temperatures above 60℃ will kill most bugs..., ten reasons not to use your microwave oven. based on swiss, russian and german clinical studies. continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term, permanent, brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing brain tissue]


web hit counter