Fine Your Idea

Overhead-microwave-not-heating, my first thought would be a blown magnetron. on microwaves, these can generally go dead, usually with a popping sound. i think there might also be a fuse in your microwave, but i do believe that if it was a blown fuse, your mw would not start up. the technician should also not forget the door... - microwave. I hate to tell you this,,,but you have a high voltage problem in the microwave,,,even if it is under 5 years for the magnatron the labor would be covered and it would be over $160.00,,,however i think it is the high voltage capacitor and high voltage diode went in this model,,,and with parts and labor will be well over $200.00 to repair,,there is extreme high voltage that can be present even ..., my maytag over the range microwave won't heat food. everything else seems to work - answered by a verified appliance technician


web hit counter